NHIS VCSHIP (Voluntary Contributors Social Health Insurance Programme)
- Out –patient care, including necessary consumables.
- Prescribed drugs, pharmaceutical care and diagnostic test as contained in the National Essential drug list and Diagnostic test list:
- Maternity care and delivery
- Preventive care, including immunization, as it applies in the National programme on immunization, health education, antenatal and post natal care for up to six weeks.
- Consultation with specialists, such as physicians, pediatricians, obstetricians gynecologists, general surgeons, radiologists, psychiatrists, ophthalmologists, physiotherapists, etc
- Eye examination and care, excluding the provision of spectacles and contact lenses
- A range of prostheses (limited to artificial limbs produced in Nigeria)
- Preventive dental care and pain relief (including consultation, dental health education, amalgam filling, and simple extraction)
N 15,000 per person, annually, and payment is to be made once.
Call:- West |Sunny - 08079992820
West |Irene - 08079992818
North |Gladys - 07055021131
North |Robert - 08079992829
East |Mirian - 07051090324
East |Gertrude - 08079992821
South |Ifeoma - 08079992837
South |Glory - 07055021160
Abuja |Comfort - 07051091880
Call Centre | 070010008000,08079992600
Email us; firstname.lastname@example.org